Past papers summary notes and past exam questions by topic for aqa biology a level unit 2. B21 cells and simple cell transport all living things are made up of cells the structures of different types of cells are related to their functions to get into or out of cells dissolved substances have to cross the cell membranes candidates should use their skills knowledge and understanding to relate the structure of different types of cells to their function. Start studying aqa gcse biology unit 2 learn vocabulary terms and more with flashcards games and other study tools. Past exam papers and mark schemes for aqa biology gcse 4401 unit 2. Aqa as biology unit 2 revision notes no rating 0 customer reviews author created by lcallison preview aqa gcse science biology revision 9 1 451 20 courses courses home for prospective teachers for teachers for schools for partners
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.